I love the monsoons. Unlike most people who complain of the rains as messy, dirty or a season of inactive gloomy life, I set out on explorations to discover the hidden world unknown.
You must let the rain kiss you, let it beat upon your head and let it sing you a lullaby to discover new life springing out of everywhere!
1. I spent ten rainy days in a rain-forest, take a glimpse into that world beyond ours!I set out in my car and drove three hours straight. With constant lactic acid build up, there was a need to stretch. Finding a place was really difficult so I stopped by the side!
2. One more hour of driving and I was off into the wild.
3. With every turn, the forest grew greener and darker. Although I loved each turn as I cuddled in nature’s lap
4. There is simply nothing as beautiful as listening to showers and soaking in your own thoughts
5. With all that love the clouds went hard on me, I took shelter and promised I won’t leave all night
6. After a peaceful sleep, I woke up to a dark morning
7. Went out to discover hidden life on an unknown path, although I knew it was safe because it was GREEN!
8. As I walked I came across smaller beings bustling with life, creatures no one usually marvels at! And probably this little blood sucker is enough to keep people away from the rain forests
9. Wait, there is more to life!
10. By far he is my favorite, I spent hours watching him hunt frogs and swim in the water
So when I looked deep inside, the clouds smiled at me. We had developed a great relationship after spending 9 drenched days cuddled together.
On the tenth day the sun came up to bid me farewell!